Monday, March 17, 2014

Making Up For Monday: Favorite Character


It's time for Making Up For Monday!

Today's question is: Who is your favorite character?




There are so many "favorite" characters that it is really hard to narrow it down to just one.  So.....I narrowed it down to three.  Here we go:


3. Pat Peoples:  I LOVED Silver Linings Playbook, in case you haven't heard me mention it about a thousand times. He's just so real.  I love it.




2. Julian Carax: Without really knowing much about him in the book The Shadow of the Wind until the end, I had an enormous crush on Julian throughout the book.  He was genius and talented all wrapped up into sad and tormented.




1. Atticus Finch: No words are needed for this character.  I just plain love him.











Check out more from Making Up For Monday!  

4 comments:

  1. Is it wrong that I haven't read any of the books you listed? *tears*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can think of three simple way to correct this. :)

      Delete
  2. I've only read SLP. First off let me say I loved the story. I walked around for days going "...aaaaaaaaaaah" in my head after finishing it, lol. But, did you like book Pat or movie Pat more? They were different for me. Movie Pat felt more maniac and reactive; whereas book Pat felt more aware, which for me, felt like a sadder experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I totally agree that movie Pat and book Pat are totally different. I was definitely referring to book Pat (but Bradley Cooper is quite beautiful). I love book Pat. I did love the movie too, but the characters/storyline was too different. In the book, Pat was so real, so lost. He was so stuck in is old life, he couldn't see the world around him. He had to learn to let go. While I don't know anyone like him, I know countless people who have similar characteristics. Quick did a great job of making him understandable.

      Delete